| Corporate Resource Centre
The Corporate Resource Centre at IMS-DIA gives utmost importance to assist its students in getting suitable placements after successful completion of their studies. We at IMS-DIA, therefore, have established a Corporate Resource Centre to take care of the placement activities on a full time continuous basis. A Placement Committee is formed every year to coordinate the activities of the Corporate Resource Centre. Head of Corporate Resource Centre and a group of students look after the functioning of the cell.
- Prepares and equips the students to face the corporate world and culture through Personality Development Classes. It helps them in developing the appropriate skills such as team building, communication, leadership and decision making. Audio Visual aids are used to support our activities.
- Arranges Psychological Aptitude Test to make the students aware of their potential and to develop the positive attitude.
- Arranges Visits and Lectures of successful corporate executives and eminent academicians so as to motivate the students and help in making them understand the balance between theoretical inputs and corporate practices.
- Organizes Seminars, Symposia and Workshops to broaden their mental horizons.
- Organizes Summer Training or Internship during annual summer break to give them practical industrial exposure.
- Provides Guidance, Support and Network with potential employers and helps them in their final placement. The Institute has put the curriculum vitae of ail its students on the popular website naukri.com to provide them better options afterwards.
We feel proud that Placement Cell at IMS-DIA Noida has been successful in getting our students placed in reputed national multinational companies.
Mr. Mangesh Bapat,Executive Producer,IBN18 Broadcast Ltd. DIA provides the advance employees to Multimedia Industry. The students here not only have the software knowledge but are also clear with proper basics of Animation and Multimedia. According to me DIA is the only institute with is covering all the aspects of Animation from classical to advance animation. I wish them all the luck and appreciate their approach to media.
Mr.Prasoon Diwan, Entrepreneur, Euro Star International. DIA provides holistic education in the field of Jewelery Design not only covering all aspects of Jewelery but going beyond by providing an incubator in the form of a DESIGN CENTRE where students are given an opportunity to blossom into high level professionals.
“As far as competence level of your students, is very high.
- Good knowledge about technical subjects and marketing, good command over language and computer knowledge besides excellent behavior etc,
- Course is unique; it covers design subject very well and also teach the practical aspect of the profession which meets international standards-.”
Mr. A.K. Batra- Director
Corporate Advisory Committee:-
- Ms.JolikaSinha,Project Manager,Biotree Triumph
- Mr. K.K.Agarwal,Chairman,Apls Industries
- Mr.Mandeep Wadhwa,CMD,Seasons Furnishing
- Mr.Samant Chauhan,Renowmed Designer
- Mr. Rajesh Jain,Member of CEPC,Carpet Export Promotional Council
- Prof. S.K.Roy,Textile Expert and Joint Director
- Ms. Paridhi Sahai,Mine of Design
- Mr. Prasoon Dewan,Eurostar International
- Ms. Arunimna,Arunima Jewels
- Ms. Promil Pande,Aamna for Fabindia
- Mr. A.K.Batra,Hackers Kitchen
- Mr. Vinay Kalra,Design and Decor
- Ms. Tara Kaushal,BBC Good Homes
- Mr. Mahesh Thakur,General Manager,North Business India Group
- Mr.Vivekanand Roy,Asstt. Vice President(HR),Reliance Retail
- Mr.Kumar Rajagopalan,CEO,Retailers Association of India
- Ms.Simran Singh,Managing Director,SSA Consulting
- Ms.Mukul Rastogi,Vice President(HR),ITC Ltd.
- Mr. Dipankar Halder,Business Head,Bharti Retail Ltd.
- Mr. Gaurav Puri,Area Manager(Delhi),Croma.